I’ve described my highly successful and pleasant experience with Amazon Kindle. Device and especially set of services around the device gives you a feeling of getting exactly what you want without any obstacles and “noises” around.
And now I’ll tell about Liza:Zakon the system which is claimed by Liga has to supply me with all kind of information I might need in my day-to day acting as a director of software development company.
Sequence is the next:
- We have ordered the “Liga:Premium. Network version for 4 sits” from the local dealer.
- We have got a bill and paid it.
- We were waiting for 4 days to get a CD with our Liga and the key. (Nice delivery process of the “advanced information system”)
- We have succeed with its installation on the 3-rd server only. Liga declined to be installed on the previous two without any reasonable explanations. (Our System Administrators are highly skilled professionals day-to-day installing different kind of software to the different versions of Windows and Linux operation systems.)
- E-mail stated on the site as an e-mail of Support doesn’t work at all.
- Wen we contacted Liga by phone for additional info the response was: “Contact your dealer.”
- We needed to download an update. It took 4 hours.
- We needed to re-index database. We had to stop this process after 14 hour of re-indexing.
And now about Client-side Application.
- I an able to close it using TaskManager only every time I start the Application.
- The Application doesn’t respond after I start keyword’s search in the New Taxation Code.
Sorry, but it doesn’t look like a “Service”…
Dmitry Antonyuk. Zhytomyr.